SENATE BILL: Pacific Deconstruction Resolution (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 10:33:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: Pacific Deconstruction Resolution (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: Pacific Deconstruction Resolution (Passed)  (Read 2543 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: January 27, 2014, 08:58:14 PM »
« edited: January 27, 2014, 09:10:06 PM by Pac. Speaker DemPGH »

This "crisis" is why the best fix is to maintain the federal structure and simply allow the two bedeviled regions to just share a government. If we can agree to downsize to three regions later, then the Senate and federal structure can be dealt with in faith at that point.

Or, if you downsized to four regions, you could have 4 regional seats plus 6 at large. Why not?
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 07:44:43 PM »

You guys can pass the original bill if you wish, and I would not mind if you did, but all we require is permission to form a merger. The Constitution forbids an "alliance" without Senate permission, but "alliance" would be open to interpretation because the Constitution does not define it. Look, a permission to form a merger or alliance at least would be an excellent trade-off to having the stimulus embraced on my end. So! We could approve the stimulus and then work for a merger. Everybody happy? Yes, I think so. Smiley It would be good to proceed that way, I think.

However, if you demand that the stimulus be accepted but then deny a merger / alliance request, it looks like you have a one-way street as opposed to a two-way street. You know? Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies