Fox Biz Jan 14 Debate Criteria - Top 6 National or Top 5 in IA/NH (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:23:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Fox Biz Jan 14 Debate Criteria - Top 6 National or Top 5 in IA/NH (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fox Biz Jan 14 Debate Criteria - Top 6 National or Top 5 in IA/NH  (Read 19284 times)
Cruzcrew
Paleocon
United States

« on: December 23, 2015, 06:40:23 PM »

Rand Paul announced he would not participate in the undercard debate but I'm hoping that he somehow makes it to the national debates as he's an important voice to have: foreign policy and spending wise. His path to the debates is A: Carson collapses nationally just in time for the 5 last national polls B: Jeb declines about 2% nationally C: Jeb declines about 1 or 2% in iowa.
Cruzcrew
Paleocon
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 03:47:58 PM »

Is the CNN poll included
Cruzcrew
Paleocon
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 04:30:46 PM »

Does anyone know when the next poll comes out that's recognized by FOX?
Cruzcrew
Paleocon
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 05:00:09 PM »

Rand endorsing kasich or CHRISTIE? Keep dreaming. He'd probably endorse carson then cruz.
Cruzcrew
Paleocon
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 06:44:48 AM »

Let's play a game: which is more BS?

A) How Rand just had his best debate and now is out.

or

B) How he was beat out by not only 2 people with as much political experience as me, but also 3 different unlikable moderate governors!

Either way, this is just another example of how far outside the overton window I am, that all of these assorted warmongers and wackos were chosen above the only palatable (to me) candidate in the race.

Hey, I've said it before (I think) and I might say it again: statism sells.

And it's another effect of how Rand really hasn't done well enough in his campaign. I like him, and agree with most of his positions, but, I'm afraid he's just not a natural politician. Those three guys in the middle are simply better at the sport of politics than Rand is (but I'm sure they aren't as good as doctors).
Somehow Jeb Bush is ahead of him in Iowa which i call bs on. I think students for Rand gets him at least 6%. And unfortunately he didn't a natural politician. One of the hardest things to run on is consistently cutting government.
Cruzcrew
Paleocon
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 04:39:44 PM »

It would be interesting if Fiorina dropped out of the JV debate, leaving Huckabee and Santorum to debate one-on-one.
There wouldn't be much of a debate then
Cruzcrew
Paleocon
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 05:20:57 AM »

If the DMR poll were counted, Rand and bush would be tied for fifth at 4.4% in Iowa.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies