Biden criticized for leaving Medal of Honor ceremony early, before chaplain's benediction
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 06:39:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden criticized for leaving Medal of Honor ceremony early, before chaplain's benediction
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Biden criticized for leaving Medal of Honor ceremony early, before chaplain's benediction  (Read 1004 times)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2023, 07:25:22 PM »

Oh oh, oh oh — nobody is talking about this

BRB - Biden presss secretary got asked about it at today’s press briefing . I wonder why Biden’s press secretary ended up talking about this topic if it were literally nothing

A reporter asking a "gotcha" question does not make something a story.
Redban

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2023, 07:31:04 PM »

BRB - Biden presss secretary got asked about it at today’s press briefing . I wonder why Biden’s press secretary ended up talking about this topic if it were literally nothing

Asking why the President left a Medal of Honor ceremony for a veteran is not a “gotcha” question: the very idea is belittling to the award and the veteran himself

That Biden’s team had to conjure an excuse (“I was concerned about COVID”) is an admission is that his leaving early wasn’t supposed to happen, quite unlike what you and the rest of the Biden stooges argue
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2023, 07:35:51 PM »

Asking why the President left a Medal of Honor ceremony for a veteran is not a “gotcha” question: the very idea is belittling to the award and the veteran himself

That Biden’s team had to conjure an excuse (“I was concerned about COVID”) is an admission is that his leaving early wasn’t supposed to happen, quite unlike what you and the rest of the Biden stooges argue

Are you really going to argue that Biden left the ceremony early because he didn't care about the veteran? Is that really what you think? Really?
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2023, 07:59:43 PM »

Trump literally called the soldiers who died saving Europe from Nazism "suckers and losers".
Aurelius2
United States

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2023, 08:16:06 AM »

I don't mind, he is refusing to muzzle up despite his staff trying to force him into doing so, so the good and the bad cancel out.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2023, 08:51:17 AM »

if you support Donald Freaking Trump and think this is some kind of "own", you might be are mentally ill.
Redban

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2023, 10:39:50 AM »

Even foreign Australian news networks are slamming Biden now  ("oh, but it's only Fox News talking about this. It's literally nothing")

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2023, 10:42:27 AM »

Even foreign Australian news networks are slamming Biden now  ("oh, but it's only Fox News talking about this. It's literally nothing")

New South Wales
Solid D -> Tossup
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2023, 12:26:09 PM »

Sky News is always complaining about Biden, liberals, and the woke menace. YouTube always tries to shove them down my throat even though I have never clicked on one of their videos before.

The right is really struggling with the standard they set for US politics. They can't blow up these little scandals anymore after desensitizing the whole nation to much worse stuff under Trump.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2023, 05:58:07 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiVLqVFyrLg

SkyNews is about as reliable as The Daily Mail is lol
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies