2014 Selfie Creepfest/Post a picture of yourself thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:06:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  2014 Selfie Creepfest/Post a picture of yourself thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2014 Selfie Creepfest/Post a picture of yourself thread  (Read 108397 times)
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« on: January 23, 2014, 09:23:29 AM »

Your favorite Grumpy Old Troll giving an educational workshop

Grumps? With actual responsibilities?

God help us. Smiley
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 07:46:28 AM »

Yeah, it's no denying that the Torie animated fossil man can look rather dour when determined, facing uphill odds. He hates to lose. Fortunately partner Dan appeared, and the man within my fist took a bye for me, just for the theater of it all. We then both broke out laughing, and then ...  Smiley

Did you do him afterwards?
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 08:34:19 AM »

Yeah, it's no denying that the Torie animated fossil man can look rather dour when determined, facing uphill odds. He hates to lose. Fortunately partner Dan appeared, and the man within my fist took a bye for me, just for the theater of it all. We then both broke out laughing, and then ...  Smiley

Did you do him afterwards?

This is supposed to be a "General Audiences" rated site. Thus, it is more acceptable to chat about conflict than it is about love. Deal with it. Tongue If you don't like it, move to a place like Sweden, where love is in, and violence and conflict out, when it comes to what is "family friendly."

That means of course he "did" him.

I guess so. Congrats on the sex, Torie.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 09:16:27 PM »

Cuties in this thread.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 10:24:07 PM »

The swan and the ugly ducking on the "Poets' Walk," in northern Dutchess County, on part of the former Livingston estate (signer of the Declaration of Independence, and High Court Judge), whose tract of land took in the now northern 5th of Dutchess County, from the Hudson River to Massachusetts. This area was cleared by his bait and switched German tenant farmers, who were promised land in fee simple by Livingston to induce them to help populate his own personal real estate empire, and then upon arrival, were offered a mere tenancy, and being economically desperate, they accepted veritable serfdom.  Their issue lashed out in  the "rent rebellion" of 1839, and certain accommodations were made. Livingston's issue on the other hand built estates all along the Hudson River in northern Dutchess, one of which was owned by Gore Vidal for about 10 years, just up the road a couple of miles. One of the joys of the Hudson Valley, is history  - colorful history, naughty history (e.g.., Hudson just being awash in historical sin, from red light districts to gambling parlors, to 45 bars at one time, the majority of which were owned by Quakers, but I digress) - is just here, there and everywhere, up close and personal. It just isn't Orange County, CA - at all. Smiley

Aw yeah Torie getting lucky in Dutchess county, get it girl don't stop till the sun's up.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 06:09:46 PM »

wtf. Quilts and a boar. Scotland really brings weddings to the next level.

Today was Senator Hagan's final breakfast with constituents at her office:

Sad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies