If Paul is the GOP nominee against Obama (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:44:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  If Paul is the GOP nominee against Obama (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Paul is the GOP nominee against Obama  (Read 10165 times)
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 22, 2010, 12:34:48 AM »

you know McVeigh served this country well in the Persian Gulf War and deserves our respect.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 01:36:03 PM »

Dont' get me wrong. I'm not condoning violence or terrorism by anyone. I don't agree with the death penalty but McVeigh was punished correctly according to the law. I do however sympathize with the people of Waco who were killed by our government for expressing their religious beliefs. That was their freedom of religion. Hasn't anyone realized that the people who were going to testify against the FBI over the Oklahoma City bombing, 2 were killed in plane crashes and 2 in car accidents. Just sounds fishy to me. Forget the fact that Clinton's campaign members were also killed during the Waco incident. I wish Bush would've investigated Oklahoma City intelligence reports as well as the conduct of Waco. Many lives could've been saved and McVeigh would've been stopped. Thank you for taking me out of context though. I look forward to the day when the liberal media begins to do the same thing to me. McVeigh also met with Mohammad Atta in the Phillipines in 1993 after the Waco destruction. After his arrest in 1995 they found a pocket full of phone numbers from Iraq. Look this up and you will find me correct.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies