Liberal Hack for Lincon Council
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:38:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal Hack for Lincon Council
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberal Hack for Lincon Council  (Read 1121 times)
Secretary of State Liberal Hack
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 04, 2021, 12:52:23 AM »

I would like to announce that I am running for the Lincon Council in the upcoming election, a full speech will be posted later but a brief overview of my platform will be running on a platform on ending corruption and privatization of inefficient state-owned companies along with common-sense reforms regarding welfare.

Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 01:30:52 AM »

Welcome to Atlasia, glad to have you in our party!
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2021, 09:52:09 PM »

Endorsed! Glad to see new players taking an active role.
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2021, 11:08:59 PM »

endorsed!
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2021, 01:40:35 AM »

The active presence you're taking as a new player is highly commendable. Looking forward to see where this goes!
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2021, 02:10:34 AM »

Opening Speach:
" Friends, Linconites, Countrymen Lend me you ears. I will be running for the Lincon council for one reason and one reason only. To fight against the long-time labour Machine that has sucked any hint of completion and entrenched a small cabal of elites. New players once the lifeblood of Lincon have almost disappeared with competitive elections being a distant memory.

The time for one-party dominance in any council is over and it's time to send the Labour machine a message. I pledge to fight against all labour corruption, implement transparency reforms and legislate term limits to increase dynamism in the lincon council. "

I will now be taking questions, are there any here ?
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2021, 02:22:06 AM »

I question the idea that new players have disappeared from Lincoln. Labor just elected a fine new councilman in KaiserDave and a few months ago Lincoln Labor elected the newbie Mimoha.  This is no less than any other party has put up and the current players are no less the lifeblood of the game than new ones. I ask why do you say that new player are disappearing due to Labor?
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2021, 02:24:25 AM »

I question the idea that new players have disappeared from Lincoln. Labor just elected a fine new councilman in KaiserDave and a few months ago Lincoln Labor elected the newbie Mimoha.  This is no less than any other party has put up and the current players are no less the lifeblood of the game than new ones. I ask why do you say that new player are disappearing due to Labor?
Simply put Labour dominance has consolidated power into a small group of party elites who are well established in the game, new players may still join but lack any influence or activity unless they toe the party line.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2021, 02:46:29 AM »

Simply put Labour dominance has consolidated power into a small group of party elites who are well established in the game, new players may still join but lack any influence or activity unless they toe the party line.
Hey there. Good to see new players getting involved!

Speaking of new players, it's of note that 4 out of 5 of Labor-Peace's House representatives joined or became active players in 2020. In fact, I was the only one of our representatives to be registered before this year began IIRC, but I wasn't even a Laborite until January 2020! Specifically in Lincoln, the newest member of the Council is KaiserDave, who's also in Labor. Meanwhile, most of DA's leadership core has been around since 2017 or earlier, and many have held high leadership positions in both the Labor and Federalist parties (in fact, I struggle to recall DA players besides yourself that joined this year). Just some quick pointers as you get acclimatized to Atlasia!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2021, 12:52:08 PM »
« Edited: January 17, 2021, 01:00:28 PM by Ishan »

(in fact, I struggle to recall DA players besides yourself that joined this year)
The DA's sole representative, Beeman joined in July and left after he lost re-election.
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2021, 12:08:54 AM »

Good luck!
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2021, 11:30:49 PM »

Thank you to everyone in the liberal party who ran the best campagin a first-time candidate such as myself could have hoped for. It will be my honour to represent the party in the Council. To all those who voted for me, I pledge to live up to your highest expectations in ethics and represent your voice in a body that become increasingly distant to you. We may not have won a majority but that will not stop us from fighting against labour overreach and overregulation, I am are ready to work with anyone who has the best interests of the regions at heart but will never abandon the values I promised my voters to represent.
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2021, 12:11:31 AM »

Congrats!
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2021, 12:36:29 AM »

Congratulations on your win, good to see new players winning regardless of their party.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2021, 12:41:10 AM »

Congratulations!!
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States