Lonegan for Senate!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:42:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Lonegan for Senate!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lonegan for Senate!!  (Read 1376 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 11, 2007, 12:05:17 PM »

Would Steve Lonegan (my personal hero btw) break the tradition of Democrats not winning with 60% of the vote?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 12:08:13 PM »

Without a doubt.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 12:22:53 PM »

Ok that is an idea I might have the change the sheets for Smiley
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 12:33:35 PM »

Would Steve Lonegan (my personal hero btw) break the tradition of Democrats not winning with 60% of the vote?

Oh, Lord yes.  The guy's crazy enough to force me to support Lautenberg.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 12:40:45 PM »

You ever met though?  I know him pretty well personally and find him humourous and a great guy
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 02:37:33 PM »

You ever met though?  I know him pretty well personally and find him humourous and a great guy

I spent a lot of time in Bergen County during the 2006 Primary campaign.  Specifically with Republicans.

So yes, yes I did meet him.  He's somewhat awkward to deal with because of the blindness issue.  It's very mentally distracting when trying to have a conversation without the traditional eye-contact cues.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 06:38:29 PM »

I spent a lot of time in Bergen County during the 2006 Primary campaign.  Specifically with Republicans.

So yes, yes I did meet him.  He's somewhat awkward to deal with because of the blindness issue.  It's very mentally distracting when trying to have a conversation without the traditional eye-contact cues.

The first time my dad met him he walked into his office and didn't know he was blind and was wondering why the lights were off in the middle of the day.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2007, 09:55:37 PM »

Lonegan is now equipping all his police officers to pick up illegal immigrants and arrest them for the crime of being in the country illegally

MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE, FF
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2007, 11:07:45 PM »

Lonegan is now equipping all his police officers to pick up illegal immigrants and arrest them for the crime of being in the country illegally

MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE,MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE, FF

So you endorse the waste of government funds on training police officers on immigration violations in a place like Bogota where illegal immigrants are negligible if existent?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 08:30:21 AM »

So you endorse the waste of government funds on training police officers on immigration violations in a place like Bogota where illegal immigrants are negligible if existent?
There is no way you can tell me there aren't tons of illegals swarming the streets in all towns throughout Bergen County.  This is certainly a better use of tax dollars than printing the ballot in seperate languages.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2007, 09:17:57 AM »
« Edited: July 29, 2007, 09:20:29 AM by Verily »

There is no way you can tell me there aren't tons of illegals swarming the streets in all towns throughout Bergen County.  This is certainly a better use of tax dollars than printing the ballot in seperate languages.

Oh dear. Just like the government conspired to hide the fact that terrorists blew up 3rd Avenue? As compared to the vast majority of this country, there are practically no illegal immigrants in Bergen County. In some of the areas with high Colombian population (of which Bogota is not one), you might find a few immigration violators (some due to ignorance of the law rather than willful violators; I've known one of the former), but elsewhere the numbers are irrelevantly small.

Illegal immigrants, by and large, stay near where they entered the country or go where there is a lot of work. Essentially, this means that nearly all illegal immigrants in the US live in the four Mexican border states and Florida, with California also holding a large illegal immigrant population in the Central Valley and a large Chinese illegal immigrant population in LA and San Francisco.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2007, 12:42:12 PM »

Oh dear. Just like the government conspired to hide the fact that terrorists blew up 3rd Avenue? As compared to the vast majority of this country, there are practically no illegal immigrants in Bergen County. In some of the areas with high Colombian population (of which Bogota is not one), you might find a few immigration violators (some due to ignorance of the law rather than willful violators; I've known one of the former), but elsewhere the numbers are irrelevantly small.

Illegal immigrants, by and large, stay near where they entered the country or go where there is a lot of work. Essentially, this means that nearly all illegal immigrants in the US live in the four Mexican border states and Florida, with California also holding a large illegal immigrant population in the Central Valley and a large Chinese illegal immigrant population in LA and San Francisco.

Verily, travel throughout Bergen County somemore, East Rutherford is a hubbub of illegal immigrants
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies