Opinion of politicus (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:28:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of politicus (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 74

Author Topic: Opinion of politicus  (Read 6363 times)
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« on: October 07, 2015, 01:28:00 PM »

everyone who votes HP in this poll is literally crazy, just saying
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 10:49:09 AM »

She's probably the best poster on this forum.
without a doubt one of the pillars on which this forum stands. Even the AAD clique agrees that International Politics and Elections are the best parts of this forum, and her contributions in those areas are simply impossible to discount.

FF.
This.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 09:14:57 AM »

Does this entire row stem from the one thread on economic growth and capitalism? Shocked
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 11:09:20 PM »

"But remember that this is not some long distance cyberspace enmity with a guy in Australia or Montana, you are well within my reach shovel-face. So be a good little boy and piss off from both forums, otherwise this is about to become personal and switch to RL."

You're suggesting my post was bad? These PMs to Gustaf weren't even sent (or published) when I posted that. What's more, no one can truly disagree that Politicus contributed so much to the International Elections board, and my post needs to be seen in that light.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 09:47:26 AM »
« Edited: October 10, 2015, 10:45:08 AM by DavidB. »

"But remember that this is not some long distance cyberspace enmity with a guy in Australia or Montana, you are well within my reach shovel-face. So be a good little boy and piss off from both forums, otherwise this is about to become personal and switch to RL."

You're suggesting my post was bad? These PMs to Gustaf weren't even sent (or published) when I posted that. What's more, no one can truly disagree that Politicus contributed so much to the International Elections board, and my post needs to be seen in that light.

This is really just an extension of her existing personality. Politicus has been harassing posters with drunken PMs for years, just not quite on this level. So, as I said, it's a sad reflection on the average Atlas poster's judgment that so many didn't see it.
Not sure when these threads did become evaluations of posters' character/personality instead of evaluations of posters' posting behavior. Of course that doesn't excuse these threatening PMs.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2015, 11:49:09 AM »

Still, I was a astonished that you'd post a personal message.  I would not do that.

in general, sure, but threats are obviously a different matter
Yeah, I agree with that. These threats are bizarre.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2015, 12:30:51 PM »

Hmmm, I totally agree that huge offensive trolls shouldn't be mods and mods shouldn't be huge offensive trolls (not sure if Gustaf fits that description though, I haven't had any unpleasant encounters with him, but I did repeatedly experience said unpleasant encounters with a certain other mod, who seems unfit for the job...), but I can hardly blame Gustaf for disclosing the information in threatening PMs. A threatening PM to a user can be deemed relevant to the entire community, since we all ought to feel safe on Atlas. If such things are happening, I understand why someone would want to disclose that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies