Ninth Post a Picture of Yourself thread (aka creepfest '09) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 03:48:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Ninth Post a Picture of Yourself thread (aka creepfest '09) (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Ninth Post a Picture of Yourself thread (aka creepfest '09)  (Read 265836 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 09:40:27 PM »

LOL. Hamilton, you're so out of touch it's not even funny.

Do you realize that for every one family in this country that makes more than yours, there are ten thousand that make less?

Or, to phrase it differently, out of this entire country, the number of people that are worse off than you would be the number of people that live in this country outside of the city of Chicago.

That doesn't make me out of touch. That is a significant decline in family income from previous years, marking my use of only. I have advocated for the less fortunate many times in Atlasia and across the forum. I work two jobs and go to college. I don't get everything handed to me platinum coated and golden you know.

What are your jobs?  Are you working for your parent's company?

If you lost your job(s), what would you do?  Now, pretend you didn't have a nice cushion to fall on to.. pretend that your parents can't help you at all because they're having trouble with money themselves.  And like a good conservative, certainly don't go applying for welfare!!

To argue that $300 is not outrageously expensive for a greens fee is absurd and incredibly out of touch.

The other Forum Riches, Fezzy and Duke, seem to know quite well that $300 is way out of most peoples' leagues.  And by most, we mean like 99.9% of the population.

I think my grandpa paid $250 for unlimited golf at the golf course a mile from his house.  He golfs 2-3 times per week from early May to late October.  At Duke's course, that supposedly isn't "expensive", would be $18,000. 

Plus:  "Advocating for the poor" indicates right up front that "the poor" are a completely separate group well below you that need "advocating".. again, out of touch.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2009, 04:09:52 PM »

Been there, done that. Plenty of times.

Do you and your buddies sit around with a bowl of popcorn and rate all the pictures?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2009, 04:33:47 PM »

Been there, done that. Plenty of times.

Do you and your buddies sit around with a bowl of popcorn and rate all the pictures?

I don't think it's that G-rated Wink

It's G rated alright... G, as in GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry.. I couldn't help myself.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2009, 12:52:51 PM »

Ok, antoher offensive post...

Polish hooligans (17th century)

Polish hooligans (21st century)

Next: Offensive French comparision Grin

Who wears short shorts?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2009, 02:12:57 PM »

Getting ready for business seminary in Vienna:

I hate these suits, I´m looking like a damn airline pilot Tongue
You mean seminar?

A Seminary is where people study to become pastors/priests.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2009, 02:50:59 PM »

What the hell is a school called Colonel By Huh

He's Canadian.  No further explanation needed.  Wink
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2009, 03:12:27 PM »

Ugh I found out that some of ancestors were loyalists during the revolutionary war.

The guy had fought in the French and Indian War and then married some broad who turned him loyalist when tensions began to break out during the 1770s...

So, they were trying to escape to Canada in 1776 and his wife died en route... then he died a few months later in Canada.

I can't say I'm too proud of that.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2009, 02:02:44 PM »

Class of Awsome, NTI Lund, 2010

You should be able to identify me by now.

Cookies to anyone who knows what characters we're dressed up as Wink

The moral of the story: Sweden got some really hot chicks ... Wink

BTW, speaking of classes, this was mine when I graduated - the 2004/05 class:

(you can probably also identify me by now)

Indeed.. but they all look kind of American as well.  For example, a kid used to ride my school bus that look EXACTLY like Swedish Cheese... and I knew a girl that looks like the one in the fairy costume.

But are these your entire class?  Or is it just like your home room?

I guess even around here the smallest schools have classes bigger than 50.  Mine was nearly 500.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2009, 03:22:41 PM »

Indeed.. but they all look kind of American as well.  For example, a kid used to ride my school bus that look EXACTLY like Swedish Cheese... and I knew a girl that looks like the one in the fairy costume.

That's because everyone in Minnesota is Scandinavian.

Well, maybe... but I wouldn't also put it past us to wear something like those costumes either.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2009, 12:42:30 AM »

No.  We don't have classes like you're talking abou tin high school.  Each classroom might have 20-30 students... but you don't have a "home room" or group.

In our middle school they have pods of about 120 students each.. and you identify with your pod.  But high school is more like university here... you sign up for the subjects you want and all of the classes mix.  Each teacher teaches a subject, not a group of students.

So, when I say my class was 500 students... that means the number of people in my grade at school.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2009, 05:40:14 PM »

No.  We don't have classes like you're talking abou tin high school.  Each classroom might have 20-30 students... but you don't have a "home room" or group.

In our middle school they have pods of about 120 students each.. and you identify with your pod.  But high school is more like university here... you sign up for the subjects you want and all of the classes mix.  Each teacher teaches a subject, not a group of students.

So, when I say my class was 500 students... that means the number of people in my grade at school.

But class can also mean the people in the same classroom in the same period.

My class sizes in high school have ranged from 17 (an anomaly) to 45. 35 or so is most common.

Well yeah, but then you usually specify which class it is "german class" or "weight training" or "choir" or "algebra"...

and they range here too from 6 in one class I had to 75 in choir.  Mostly 20-30...

But we don't have a class that you would take a picture like that with... because most of the classes have a mixture of grades in them and stuff
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2009, 07:26:05 PM »

Not true.

You're right.. we have all those crazy Republican Krauts around St. Cloud.. and the Poles, Czechs, and Irish as well.

Really, despite German being the largest ethnicity in the state, you'd never know it.  It's uncanny how suppressed German culture has been and still is in this state while Norwegian in particular is highly celebrated.

To be fair, my area of Minnesota is more scandinavian than where Fritz lives.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2009, 11:26:51 PM »

Not true.

Very true.  Every single Minnesotan is Scandinavian.  This is a proven fact.

This is, in fact, a truth.  In fact... we're more Scandinavian than the Scandinavians.  And that's because we revolutionized Rommegrot... we know how to make it in the microwave Cheesy
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2009, 11:12:17 AM »

He's a rich boy.. what do you expect Tongue
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2009, 04:30:21 PM »

I thank God every day that Earl was not born a woman.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2009, 03:56:25 PM »

He's of Indian decent.  Everybody knows that all Indians become heart surgeons.  Tongue
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2009, 04:02:15 PM »

I thought all Indians ran corner shops/worked in factories/worked for the council Tongue

That's because the smartest ones come here. Wink
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2009, 04:14:40 PM »

No it is not. I was not allowed to copy.
you sure know how to shoot something down. Sad

Ahh so you couldn't just look at your book? Well that's slightly more impressive. So without looking at your book or google, tell me from where does the superior vena cava bring blood and into which atrium/ventricle?
the right atrium.

you are gonna be a heart surgeon? That is gonna pay well. I want to be a vet.

Nice. You do know your stuff. I don't plan to be a surgeon but I do plan on a career in the healthcare field. Probably not as an MD though.

So my generalization and stereotypes about Indians aren't all that off?  Wink
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2009, 09:34:32 PM »

More attention whoring

Me with an innocent hostage

I was severaly drunk, that's why I look so stupid

And here I'm wondering what the f**k happens...

When we were cleaning out our cabin after my grandma passed away, we found an ooooold machete knife like that hidden away... we thought it would be useless.  The things cut through birch saplings like a hot knife through butter.
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies