The apology from Hillary (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:28:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The apology from Hillary (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The apology from Hillary  (Read 3065 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: April 05, 2017, 09:25:30 AM »
« edited: April 05, 2017, 09:28:11 AM by angus »

Of course not, cause she (like every other Leftis) thinks that cheating is ok - when you benefit from it. But if they don't and the other side is using their methods against them... Boy...

Anyone who leans left and didn't vote Hillary should apologize to America and the world for what they vainly, selfishly inflicted upon all of us.

I'm having trouble deciding which of you is worse.  Luckily my presidential ballot had more than two candidates on it so I didn't have to decide.  

I'll apologize if I hurt your feelings.  Mama always said I should apologize if I hurt someone's feelings unintentionally, so I don't mind:  I feel sorry for you if my vote for Bradford Lyttle hurt your feelings.  But I can tell you that if the Republicans and Democrats again nominate such unattractive candidates, I will again vote for an alternate, and again if I hurt you, precious, I'll again apologize to you.  And we can just keep doing that for as long as an apology means more to you than good governance.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies