Intrade says Hillary has 42.5%, McCain highest with 18.3% at being parties nom (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:21:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Intrade says Hillary has 42.5%, McCain highest with 18.3% at being parties nom (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Intrade says Hillary has 42.5%, McCain highest with 18.3% at being parties nom  (Read 1932 times)
Erc
Junior Chimp
Slovenia

« on: April 18, 2005, 01:32:09 PM »

I look at Tradesports occasionally (and use it to update my Hillary-o-Meter [the successor to my pre-election Kerryometer]).

But at this point, the volume is so low that not much can be garnered therefrom.

But three things of note can be gathered from Tradesports:

1) Bill Owens is dead.  Not that we didn't know this already, but Tradesports confirmed this.  He used to be in third or fourth, somewhere around 13%...but has since died, going all the way down to 3-something.

2) Rudy Guiliani has no real chance.  Of course, any of us could have told you that.  But he used to be even with McCain at about 18...but then he dropped below 10.

3) George Allen's performance is interesting, although I'm not too sure what to make of it.
Erc
Junior Chimp
Slovenia

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 12:53:23 PM »

All these trading sites had Howard Dean winning the Iowa caucus by a big margin until 3-4 days before.

As did all the polls, and all the media...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies