North Carolina Overturns LGBT-Discrimination Bans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:01:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  North Carolina Overturns LGBT-Discrimination Bans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: North Carolina Overturns LGBT-Discrimination Bans  (Read 15505 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 24, 2016, 04:02:34 PM »

folks, this thread has strayed FAR off the topic at hand to become a debate over Wolverine's views on Transgender persons. please nix further discussion along those lines or i'll have to lock the thread. thnx.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 01:02:12 AM »

It really looks to me like the SJWs are going to lose this one. North Carolina doesn't seem to care if a few musicians cancel concerts or the NBA moves the All-Star Game.

> only SJW's care about not treating LGBT's like $hit.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 12:02:41 AM »

What I am trying to figure out is how far does "Not judging and giving people their expression rights" go?

We are at a point right now where liberals say we are terrible people unless we agree that men who say they identify as women should be allowed to use the bathroom of their choice.

Are we on track to say, "If that person wants to have sex with children, we shouldn't judge..." ?? I mean, where is the line in the sand drawn? That's what I'm asking.

Congratulations. That is officially in the top 50 most idiotic comments in Atlas history. And that's saying a lot.

If you really can't figure out why, you should probably see a neurologist. Seriously.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies