Trump meeting with Sen GOP goes about as well as you'd expect (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:52:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump meeting with Sen GOP goes about as well as you'd expect (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump meeting with Sen GOP goes about as well as you'd expect  (Read 2539 times)
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« on: July 07, 2016, 02:27:48 PM »

This is a great way to make sure he never gets their endorsements. Roll Eyes Is Trump even trying to win anymore?

Was he ever??  If so, he doesn't know how.  He's trolling the GOP.  Of his three most loyal supporters on this site that I immediately think of, one was a Democrat until a month ago, one constantly talks about how the GOP has left behind the *working class* and hates on pretty much every Republican nominee pre-Trump as being too elitist™ and the other is just trolling absolutely everyone.  Oh yeah, and the brain dead German.

Trump set out to make a mockery of the GOP, and by God he did.  He kicked the RNC's ass.  Now we're a joke.

I have some news for you...
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 06:22:08 PM »

I'm still sticking to my idea that Trump is a Democratic plant.

As intriguing as this notion is, there are a few areas where Trump has run in ways that I think a Democratic plant would not, most notably his relative apathy on LGBT issues. I've always felt a planted candidate would be more like Rick Santorum or Mike Huckabee on that front than Trump has been.
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 06:49:33 PM »

I'm still sticking to my idea that Trump is a Democratic plant.

As intriguing as this notion is, there are a few areas where Trump has run in ways that I think a Democratic plant would not, most notably his relative apathy on LGBT issues. I've always felt a planted candidate would be more like Rick Santorum or Mike Huckabee on that front than Trump has been.

That's just to throw people off the trail.

It's too bad Alex Jones is a Trump supporter, he would be perfect for the task of looking into this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies