An American absurd (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:46:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  An American absurd (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: An American absurd  (Read 18275 times)
struct310
Rookie

« on: November 04, 2004, 02:53:32 AM »

Tell them to their faces that they're dumb and ignorant; just a bunch of stupid hicks who have no real values.  That seems a good plan for the Democrats...that'll win ya'll votes in 2008, I'm sure.

Not dumb not ignorant and not stupid hicks.
They are simply misinformed.
It is very sad that there are people who are angry about "Gay Marriage" and on the other hand sincerely believe that Sadam is responsible for 9/11.

Shira, and i say this respectfully, how is someone misinformed about gay marriage when their personal religion tells them directly in the bible is samesex relations are wrong.  Same with any of the sex oriented social issues.  And although you say they are not dumb not ignorant and not stupid hicks, a majority of the left believes they are and hates them. I have been called a bigot by so many people because of my just being republican.  In school, a girl in class at ASU while in a group with me, not even knowing im republican, says "I cant believe how many republicans are at this school.  They disgust me."
struct310
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 04:05:15 AM »

shira, bush and republicans didnt start the gay marriage controversy, gavin newsom in san francisco and the massachusetts supreme court did when they went over peoples heads to force it in the states.  people naturally wanted to make a statement on how they felt about it and bush echoed the sentiments of the people, bush has never said he supported the ban out of personal belief, but to curb activist judges who would go over the majority will of the people
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies