"Alt Right" rebranding themselves "Anti Communist Action," plan new tiki march (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:41:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  "Alt Right" rebranding themselves "Anti Communist Action," plan new tiki march (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Alt Right" rebranding themselves "Anti Communist Action," plan new tiki march  (Read 6138 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 23, 2017, 07:05:12 AM »

What is this, 1949?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 11:55:11 AM »

A call-back to the "Chad/Virgin" dichotomy where the "Chad" is a brash, indomitable alpha male who probably doesn't care about so-and-so's feelings or consent.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 02:51:27 PM »

A call-back to the "Chad/Virgin" dichotomy where the "Chad" is a brash, indomitable alpha male who probably doesn't care about so-and-so's feelings or consent.
Honestly I've only known the stereotype of the "Chad" being a loser pickup "artist" whose tricks don't work and who most women mock. "brash"? Sure. "indomitable?" Nah. "alpha male"? Yeah, no.

I just don't understand the idea of the "Chad" being anything desirable.

The versions I've seen generally compliment, perhaps sarcastically, the "Chad". Regardless, these folk, the so-called attempted-rebranded-alt-right, are likely not ones for nuance, and would take any backhanded compliment that implies they've ever had sex with a woman.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 02:42:59 PM »

"Rock against Communism" sounds like a good idea for a music fest.

Hoping for a screwdriver reunion? All your favorite white Nationals bands could be there.

Come to think of it, I seem to recall your white power crew threw a similarly titled event not too many years ago

Why are you obsessed with calling ChairmanSanchez a white nationalist?

Well, I don't know, but it might possibly be because he is one. Most hardcore Branch Trumpidians are.

There are closet alt-righters posing as lefties on Atlas.

Really? Can you name 2?

I'm not going to name anyone based on speculation.

So your accusation is just speculation?  Huh
Santander and I have reason to believe that a certain Atlas lefty may now or may once have been a member of the political movement referred to as the "alt-right,"yes.

Wait, isn't that literally just Jacobin American?

(cheap points would be WillipsBrighton and particularly freepcrusher, who, was far as I am aware, has the first recorded use of the term "alt right" on the Forum and often discussed the Red Pill movement and predicated his politics based on revenge)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 02:56:35 PM »

"Rock against Communism" sounds like a good idea for a music fest.

Hoping for a screwdriver reunion? All your favorite white Nationals bands could be there.

Come to think of it, I seem to recall your white power crew threw a similarly titled event not too many years ago

Why are you obsessed with calling ChairmanSanchez a white nationalist?

Well, I don't know, but it might possibly be because he is one. Most hardcore Branch Trumpidians are.

There are closet alt-righters posing as lefties on Atlas.

Really? Can you name 2?

I'm not going to name anyone based on speculation.

So your accusation is just speculation?  Huh
Santander and I have reason to believe that a certain Atlas lefty may now or may once have been a member of the political movement referred to as the "alt-right,"yes.

Wait, isn't that literally just Jacobin American?

(cheap points would be WillipsBrighton and particularly freepcrusher, who, was far as I am aware, has the first recorded use of the term "alt right" on the Forum and often discussed the Red Pill movement and predicated his politics based on revenge)

Yeah, I've been pretty open about my past affiliations with the "alt-right," so it can't be a reference to me. I wonder who they're suggesting it might be.

I was being pretty tongue-in-cheek since, regardless of time sequence, the implication was that this alleged person was keeping their affiliation a secret.

Cora is banned, but was certainly hateful enough, but their racial affiliation sort of precludes alt-right membership.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies