Jeff Sessions' Coming War on Legal Marijuana (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:22:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Jeff Sessions' Coming War on Legal Marijuana (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jeff Sessions' Coming War on Legal Marijuana  (Read 2797 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: December 05, 2016, 12:54:25 PM »

I think Attorney General Sessions will be too busy jailing dissidents, rolling back the Voting Rights Act, expanding the PATRIOT Act, spying on every single Mosque, somehow banning abortion again, forcibly divorcing gays and then forcibly remarrying them to middle aged divorcees, administering the imagined Hispanicaust, and forcing every American by law to carry a firearm at all times to bother going after a bunch of stoners.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 01:00:02 PM »

I think Attorney General Sessions will be too busy jailing dissidents, rolling back the Voting Rights Act, expanding the PATRIOT Act, spying on every single Mosque, somehow banning abortion again, forcibly divorcing gays and then forcibly remarrying them to middle aged divorcees, administering the imagined Hispanicaust, and forcing every American by law to carry a firearm at all times to bother going after a bunch of stoners.

I must say that you have an overactive imagination. Is that a natural "gift," or do you get help from certain "friends?" Smiley
If it's a natural gift than it's been dormant until this year.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 12:17:21 PM »

I think the real "war on legal marijuana" is likely to take the form of a future that is so terrifying, so insecure, and so full of anxiety that no one can enjoy a smoke even if it's legal to have one. Best to stick with alcohol, opioids, and tranqs over the next few years, I think.
Opioids should be avoided like the plague.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 12:07:46 PM »

I think the real "war on legal marijuana" is likely to take the form of a future that is so terrifying, so insecure, and so full of anxiety that no one can enjoy a smoke even if it's legal to have one. Best to stick with alcohol, opioids, and tranqs over the next few years, I think.
Opioids should be avoided like the plague.

Yeah. The suggestion otherwise isn't funny.

No one is going to become a dope fiend because they misunderstood my attempt to make a dark joke on the Atlas forum and decided to try heroin or something. But let's see how many people are poisoning themselves after a couple of years living under the policies of Sanchez's beloved Dear Leader. Let's see how many people are addicted to opioids after Attorney General Sessions cracks down on legal marijuana and they have nothing else available to help them cope with their pain. Let's see how many people are dying from overdoses when rural critical access hospitals are closing by the dozens because many of their patients are uninsured and the state and federal subsidies that they rely on to meet their operating expenses have disappeared. Let's see how many more funerals all of us get to attend when federal funding for local government agencies and non-profits dries up and millions of people lose access to treatment for addiction treatment and preventive healthcare.

Of course the Obama administration's complacent response to tens of thousands of opioid deaths has been a scandal on the level of the Reagan administration's treatment of the AIDS epidemic – a scandal that has gone essentially unacknowledged by the national media, I should add - so maybe I shouldn't blame anyone too much for refusing to vote for the candidate who campaigned on four more years of those awful policies. I am fully aware of these bleak realities, and gallows humor is the only response that I have to them at this point. I don't need to be chided for indulging in it.

Thats right. Heroin addiction is sanchez's fault.
I guess I'd better apologize to my heroin addict brother next time I see him Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies