Announcement (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:00:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Announcement (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Announcement  (Read 8902 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: December 13, 2009, 10:46:06 PM »

Aren't you being a little hard, MB?  I thought you had a reasonably good opinion of Xahar, I seem to remember you saying so at least once or twice.

Xahar, yes. I had liked him rather well. But this entire scene reeks of Hamilton. Xahar has been in contact with him, I know this for a fact thanks to a few simple events, and NiK has been Hamilton's man from Day 1.

Hashemite seemed above plays for power and influence like this, but it seems all the scaremongering about the DA and the JCP working together so well finally sunk in and scared him off. Hashemite is playing along with Hamilton's friend and Hamilton's proxy, and rest assured Hamilton's cult of trolls and zombies will line up behind this ticket faster than you can cry "conspiracy."

I highly doubt NiK is as close to Hamilton as you suspect, but I have learned to approach everything with an appropriate degree of skepticism.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 10:50:24 PM »

Aren't you being a little hard, MB?  I thought you had a reasonably good opinion of Xahar, I seem to remember you saying so at least once or twice.

Xahar, yes. I had liked him rather well. But this entire scene reeks of Hamilton. Xahar has been in contact with him, I know this for a fact thanks to a few simple events, and NiK has been Hamilton's man from Day 1.

Hashemite seemed above plays for power and influence like this, but it seems all the scaremongering about the DA and the JCP working together so well finally sunk in and scared him off. Hashemite is playing along with Hamilton's friend and Hamilton's proxy, and rest assured Hamilton's cult of trolls and zombies will line up behind this ticket faster than you can cry "conspiracy."

I highly doubt NiK is as close to Hamilton as you suspect, but I have learned to approach everything with an appropriate degree of skepticism.

NiK was recruited by him, is friends with him, and played a part, if I recall correctly, in going along with Hamilton's zombie invasion of the Pacific.

Hashemite has made a deal with the devil.

Oh, I don't doubt that last part. In fact I kind of expected a unified LNF, ARC, DA come February. Lets pray the DA has some backbone left. Purple State is reasonable and HappyWarrior already seems to have come out against this, so there is hope left.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 10:51:35 PM »

I don't understand the ARC's support of this ticket. Xahar isn't a libertarian or a free market guy either, and there are many more socially liberal candidates out there. Bacon King would be a better fit than Xahar for the ARC.

Bacon King is in the JCP.

He is assuming BK will be the JCP candidate and saying that the ARC should endores him over this ticket.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 10:56:11 PM »

I don't understand the ARC's support of this ticket. Xahar isn't a libertarian or a free market guy either, and there are many more socially liberal candidates out there. Bacon King would be a better fit than Xahar for the ARC.

Bacon King is in the JCP.

He is assuming BK will be the JCP candidate and saying that the ARC should endores him over this ticket.

The ARC endorse a JCP candidate?

Its not a bad idea actually. Especially if its BK. The JCP is socially libertarian and at least the last time I checked claims to be economic centrist. If Einzige really wants to reallign Atlasia, this would be the way to go.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 11:03:54 PM »

Wow, is it just me, or has Einzige finally gained some political sense. He used have a
"My way or the highway approach". Now he is deviating ideologically to advance political goals. The puritanical Libertarian fascade is crumbling.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 11:23:15 PM »

Secrets, deals, private conversations and scandals. And it doesn't have a thing to do with the RPP. I must say I am happy about that, at least.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 08:38:25 AM »

Given the opposition of my party, which is something I will not stand against, and the apparent active participation of a zombie machine, I am withdrawing my support from this ticket for the moment until the party as a whole makes a decision of its own. This ticket has many qualities, but it has its faults too.

I will not go against the will of a majority of my party anymore, nor will I engage my party into something without first contacting them. I owe an apology to the members of the DA.

It happens, all to often. I try to ask the opinion of the party as a whole and two or three people individually before making firm decisions and even with that it is difficult some times to get people to really get what your saying till they see it happen and then its "WTF". In a way the DA was lucky to not experience this type of thing for so long. A tribute to your success as chairmen, maybe. Wink
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 10:22:15 PM »

It might be wise to start a new thread for the HQ considering the first six pages are not exactly filled with flattering praise of this ticket. Just a friendly suggestion. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies