Letter to the great people of Atlasia. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:13:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Letter to the great people of Atlasia. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Letter to the great people of Atlasia.  (Read 1589 times)
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« on: February 04, 2005, 01:39:59 PM »
« edited: February 04, 2005, 01:42:58 PM by Democratic 'Hawk' »

You are certainly the moderate candidate in District 4 and that wins favour with me. Had you been a Democrat you would definitely get me vote

The question now is do I support a moderate Republican or a conservative Democrat (i.e. Sam Spade). I'm a staunch partisan and don't go Republican all that easily, but I'm also a proud economic liberal and social moderate. Your political compass is closer to mine of all the candidates

Dave
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 01:53:35 PM »

You are certainly the moderate candidate in District 4 and then wins favour with me. Had you been a Democrat you would definitely get me vote.

The question now is do I support a moderate Republican or a conservative Democrat (i.e. Sam Spade). I'm a staunch partisan, but also a proud economic liberal and social moderate. Your political compass is closer to mine of all the candidates

I'll look deep into my consicence before I vote

Dave

This post is just idiotic. I don't mean to insult you but you have continually failed to realise their is more in politics than avatars, especially in Atlasian politics. StatesRights has a red avatar, does that mean you'll vote for him? If you were in my region and I changed my avatar to red would you vote for me? This is the kind of idiocy that we talk about when we say that people are involved in avatar voting. This is just outrageous.

FYI, Sam is not a Democrat. He is part of the Constitutional Union Party and is strongly conservative. He has a red avatar only to support his family, who were all Democrats.

Having dragged myself from reality into Atlasia (it can be difficult switching off) and since I'm pretty moderate, then it makes sense that I vote moderate, rather than conservative

Dave
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies