Letter to the great people of Atlasia. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:42:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Letter to the great people of Atlasia. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Letter to the great people of Atlasia.  (Read 1591 times)
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: February 03, 2005, 06:33:29 PM »

Dear, Atlasia Residents.                   

I write to you today to get a few things off my chest about the ongoing campaign for Senate. In Recent Ad’s my opponents have attacked me for not being active in the campaign and for not being a “real conservative.”

I want to first address the statement by SamSpade that I am inactive and not campaigning. Well, He is right I am not making a silly Ad or giving a speech every day, But to me that is not what is important. I want a senator that wants to get things done and make the Southeast a better place to live. So if you are looking for a person that wants to make a funny, little negative ad, trashing there opponents, Then you should not vote for me. I would suggest you vote our current senator (he seems to like making them the most). I understand why some people make Ad’s and speeches, to let voters know where they stand in important issues. Well I have made that very clear in my platform (https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=15917.0) and if there is anything anyone would like to ask me, I would be more than happy to answer any questions.

Senator States Rights said in a recent ad that I was a RINO and not a real conservative. Well all I have to say to that is I am not pretending to be anything I am not. I make all my positions clear, my political Compass scores are posted and I have never once claimed to be an ultra-conservative. I am a moderate Republican, Far more moderate than either of my opponents.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I ask all voters to read the platforms, ask me questions and don’t be swayed by the lies that opponents throw around.

Thank you,
                                                                                                            -George W. Bush

no hablo ingles! ¿se habla espanol?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies