CO-Quinnipiac: Dems getting crushed, Sanders does slightly better than Hillary (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:57:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  CO-Quinnipiac: Dems getting crushed, Sanders does slightly better than Hillary (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO-Quinnipiac: Dems getting crushed, Sanders does slightly better than Hillary  (Read 8914 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« on: November 18, 2015, 10:51:14 AM »

Junk poll, Hillary wouldn't lose CO by half that much in a Pepiblican landslide.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 10:47:34 PM »
« Edited: November 18, 2015, 10:49:11 PM by xingkerui »

Junk poll, Hillary wouldn't lose CO by half that much in a Pepiblican landslide.

You are living an illusion as big as ExtremeRepublican's electoral map predictions if you think CO is that safe in Hillary's hands come 2016, friend.

I wasn't arguing it was safe for Hillary, I was arguing that she'd only lose it by mid-high single digits in a Republican landslide, since Republicans would have to win the popular vote by a similar margin.

Colorado will probably be close. It's not New Mexico, but people who think it's Safe R are the delusional ones, not me.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 10:17:39 PM »

I like how everyone assumes that Colorado only went Democratic in 2008 and 2012 because it had Obama fever, and it's actually a red state at heart. I didn't realize Republicans had won every other statewide race there in the past ten years.... maybe that's because Gardner's ultra-landslide win of 1.9% last year is the only time Republicans have won a statewide race in Colorado in the past ten years. Hard to argue that it's a red state.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 01:08:11 PM »

I was referring to senate and governor races, but fine. Point taken. My point is that Colorado is not North Carolina. You could argue that North Carolina is pretty red state, since Democrats have had virtually no luck there other than in 2008. Obama's win there could be considered an anomaly. His wins in Colorado, not so much.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies