Ex-Benghazi Investigator: I Was Fired For Not Focusing Enough On Hillary (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:23:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Ex-Benghazi Investigator: I Was Fired For Not Focusing Enough On Hillary (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ex-Benghazi Investigator: I Was Fired For Not Focusing Enough On Hillary  (Read 1618 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 11, 2015, 10:43:01 AM »

It's not a waste of time, if it undermines Hillary Clinton and that's the whole goal of why it was established in the first place. Shame Kevin McCarthy had to open his big trap!

It shows the Obama administration having lacked specific knowledge that would have thwarted the attack. It shows a willingness to cripple foreign policy for some transitory advantage in partisan politics.

We used to say that partisan politics stops at the shores. Most Democrats wanted Dubya to succeed in overthrowing Satan Hussein and establishing a new and more humane social order in Iraq that could last indefinitely.

Someone is going to expose scummy behavior in one's own camp. Someone will brag about what he did to Democrats or someone will get an attack of conscience. Then it all falls apart.

Blackmail and disinformation are inappropriate tools of democratic politics; indeed their presence suggests a compromise of responsible government.

It may be for naught. Recent polls show Joe Biden doing about as well as Hillary Clinton was doing before the witch-hint on Benghazi and the exposure of the e-mail documents that have turned out to be 'no harm/no foul'. If the Republicans have no substantive changes to offer other than subservience to the Koch syndicate, then they deserve to lose badly in 2016.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies