Lumine playing politics wih Tyrion's nomination for VP (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:16:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Lumine playing politics wih Tyrion's nomination for VP (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lumine playing politics wih Tyrion's nomination for VP  (Read 2277 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: August 19, 2014, 12:21:45 PM »

Well, it appears that even after my departure, I manage to cause controversy.

Well, I'm sorry for the current situation that is the direct result of my resignation.

Just to say I'm fully behind DemPGH, Tyrion, TNF,...

Senators, you still have the capacity to change your vote, please, take into consideration that as VP, I broke the tie ONLY ONCE whereas it was officially a 5 Llabor-5 Fed/DR. This vote is much more "symbolic" than anything else. Tyrion has been a good senator, and he deserves this nomination. So I really hope the Federalist and the DR will change their mind.

Just to remind all of you, the Laborites senators voted to confirm Cincinnatus as VP.

Oh and by the way, oakvale, I think you know yourself that as VP I didn't violate anything and I never used my office for personal reasons.

And just to add, Tyrion was the most moderate Llaborite senate in term of economic issues. You"re not voting for a communist, you're voting for a moderate Laborite.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies