Campaign Office of ReaganClinton (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:35:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Campaign Office of ReaganClinton (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Campaign Office of ReaganClinton  (Read 11392 times)
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« on: February 04, 2018, 09:03:04 PM »

I hope you get better soon
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 07:26:19 PM »

Sad to hear this. Regardless of party, it's sad to see you leave Atlasia and I wish you all the best.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 09:53:13 PM »

To correct a few points made:
1. We are not a far left party but instead a sensible progressive party that aims to fight for middle and working class Atlasians. We also believe in transparency and party unity in how we conduct ourselves in interparty affairs.
2. We as an assembly have met regularly on discord to discuss legislation and government affairs. While I would love to improve my productivity it’s not like we have sat back and done nothing.

Anyway good-luck on your race Smile
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 06:29:57 PM »

On another note, I would like to support and urge other Assembly members to vote against JGibson for Speakership of the Lincoln Assembly. Though I have nothing against him I don’t think his politics, a lot like PUP in general, are a good fit for the leader of a split Assembly. I feel that an Independent-minded person, like his opponent, would be able to appeal to both sides of the aisle relatively well. Either way, it’s not up to me, it’s up to the Assembly.
The speaker is a non partisan role and your the one that’s making it a partisan one by trying to attack him for his party affiliation suggesting he’s unqualified just because he is a pup member. To be clear I’m not taking sides on who should be speaker.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 06:31:38 PM »

Geez, that’s getting long. This’ll be my final response. I’ve never called you or the Governor incompetent. You are, however, flawed, which is why I’m running to replace the Governor. I am not interested continuing a petty argument over facts and opinions and such. It’s not in the people’s interest. That’s my final statement and I’m sticking to it.
I’m not running for re-election so not sure why your making this about me and Ninja. Clyde is his own man with his own set of policies and his own record.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies