Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:39:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 143963 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: November 21, 2017, 01:17:01 PM »

I keep thinking about this race, and everytime I think about which candidate is more likely to have engaged in intercourse outside of a proper God-witnessed marriage, all evidence points to Doug Jones. That's going to carry Chaste Roy over the top in all likelihood.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 12:45:20 AM »

I know this means nothing but apparently Moore was dating his wife while she was still married to her previous husband. Add another log to the evangelical voters are hypocrites fire http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/court-records-suggest-roy-moore-dated-wife-while-she-was-still-married/article/2642679

I did not know his wife was previously married. I think I'm going to have to withdraw my endorsement. This is completely unprincipled and anti-Christian degeneracy.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 03:45:31 PM »

This is all obviously fake, and it is so clear Moore never laid a hand on anyone let alone had premarital relations. He is more saintly than even Pence
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies