She went there: Hillary releases ad about KKK's support for Donald Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:22:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  She went there: Hillary releases ad about KKK's support for Donald Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: She went there: Hillary releases ad about KKK's support for Donald Trump  (Read 3812 times)
Trapsy

« on: August 25, 2016, 12:15:12 PM »

There is a fine line we gotta walk here but interesting move.
Trapsy

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 12:32:36 PM »

I think what Hillz needs to do in her speech is contrast the conservative/republican party from the alt-right. Even though we from left accuse with reason them of pandering to these voters who hold these views, I also think it would be unfair to generalize this party with bigotry. There are legitimate people in the conservative movement who despise trump and what he stands for.
Trapsy

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 12:48:49 PM »

It is not fair to tar someone based on who supports such person. As Reagan said, about kooks supporting him, is that they are supporting me, I am not supporting them. I think this ad is a waste of money. I don't think most folks think Trump is a racist. He's a nationalist, and a xenophobe, but not  a racist. Bashing Trump for his fondness for Putin is fair game.

Why hire Steve Bannon to be CEO of your campaign?
Trapsy

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 12:57:32 PM »

Ugh, Crooker Hillary™ is trying to distract us from her emails by attacking good, hardworking Americans who just likes to wear bed sheets Roll Eyes

She's trying distract us from pay for play by attacking extracurricular activities ex. burning crosses
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies