Richard Spencer punched in the face at protest (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:44:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Richard Spencer punched in the face at protest (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Richard Spencer punched in the face at protest  (Read 10736 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: January 21, 2017, 08:53:27 AM »

are we supposed to know who this man is?  Maybe he deserved to be punched, I don't know, but the person punching him is a pussy.  Blind side punching out of nowhere is for cowards.  Just like waiting until there are protests to go out and break windows and knock over trash cans.

Speaking of trash cans...did you see the video of the guy get beat up by a trashcan?  very funny stuff.  He knocks it over and tries to roll it, but the sign or whatever attached to the side of came half off as it rolled and totally punched him in the face and the dude tried to walk off all cool like, hoping nobody saw it.  The camera saw it jerkass.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 01:59:48 PM »

Is that why the coward used fists instead of words, to show how less violent he was than the guy standing there talking? 

or perhaps you're just making excuses for violence.  We've seen a lot of that lately.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 08:15:10 PM »

I mean, he's not the one taking great pains to defend an attempted murderer on an online politics forum, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here's a video of the shooting.

https://vid.me/V3JL

Now its quite fast moving so its difficult to see every detail but it looks very much to me as though the shooter (in the yellow hat) was being assaulted by antifa at the point of the shooting. Which would fit in with the shooter's account of what happened and which would make the shooting self defense not attempted murder as you claim.
I've watched it several times now.  There is scuffle left of center that kind of moves to the center, yellow hat is NOT involved in this.  He starts to move towards the scuffle like a lot of the crowd.  At this point a large, short haired man moves at least 10 feet (if not twice that, hard to tell, the earliest I can find big guy is maybe 10 seconds before where he is standing behind a man with brown hat right after the camera pans left and stops) and intentionally slams into yellow hat and a small melee ensues.  I think there are some yellow hat friends around, but it also looks like there is another person or two in the mix on the big guys side.  This is when yellow hat shoots.

Yellow hat better not get charged with anything.  He probably shouldn't have brought a gun, if he was worried for his safety he should probably just stay home.  But we live in a free country and he was in public minding his own business when an asshole violently assaulted him, he should (and does) have a right to defend himself.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 09:41:06 AM »

wait wait wait....you think somebody that wouldn't date a black woman is racist?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 10:01:08 AM »

wait wait wait....you think somebody that wouldn't date a black woman is racist?
If you wouldn't because of their race, yeah.
what would be a good reason to not date a black women if it had nothing to do with her race?  Her culture?  Only dates good swimmers?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 10:24:56 AM »

Because it was obviously a joke?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 03:11:04 PM »
« Edited: January 24, 2017, 05:02:20 PM by dead0man »

stand your ground is farce but sucker punching people, now that's a thing for people that are much more tolerant.  Do you even read the crap you type p_k?  The extreme left is usually poverty stricken?  Seriously?  That's dumber than being offended because Ann Coulter called someone a Nazi.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies