Bernie Sanders - Mcdowell County, WV MSNBC Towhall - Airing on 13th March (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:12:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Bernie Sanders - Mcdowell County, WV MSNBC Towhall - Airing on 13th March (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bernie Sanders - Mcdowell County, WV MSNBC Towhall - Airing on 13th March  (Read 1890 times)
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« on: March 13, 2017, 08:11:12 PM »

I see Bernie has learned his lesson from 2016 about only appealing to rural white Democrats and college students by doubling down on rural white voters. Might help him in a general, but probably not in the primary. Perhaps he should have chosen Mississippi for his "Bernie in Trump country" gig.

Why is this blowhard getting air time?  His ideas have been soundly rejected in every election.

If Democrats start pandering to low income whites just to get votes the way Trump did, I'm going to start voting Republican.

When you are old enough to work in a professional environment and have the responsibility of a mortgage, you will understand that not everyone wants their politicians to redistribute 60% of their paycheck to whichever geographic group currently has the spotlight.

Now you're talking like a Republican.  Your post makes slightly more sense now.

Yes I actually just started another thread on this... the Democrats on this board make me question why I even vote Democrat.  Despite living near DC I don't really actually engage with people on politics so I am out of touch regarding what everyday members of each party actually believe.  The democrats on this forum sound worse than the republicans, or at least far less in line with my political views... which was surprising because I generally can't stand the alt-right, fox news, etc.

You sound more like a secular moderate republican than a democrat. I actually hope that people like you vote Republican in the primaries in particular so that they end up with a reborn Eisenhower wing that keeps them from becoming even crazier radical and the Democrats get to have a party that actually stands for working class people.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies