do you find eating to be annoying? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:59:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  do you find eating to be annoying? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: do you find eating to be annoying?  (Read 2383 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: May 11, 2012, 04:32:57 AM »

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the eating.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 10:39:11 AM »

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the eating.

This definitely seems seems to correlate with, lets say 'other personality traits'.  You and Tweed both leave a good deal to be desired in terms of salubrious companionship, while the hedonist is typically a treat to be with.

In all seriousness, if you are not enjoying eating, there's some pretty deep dissonance in your brainwash.  Growing up on the farm we had many creatures over the years, from livestock to pets, from half-Bison to little kitty-cats, and the number one criteria of health, vitality, and a bright future for the beast was - does he eat with gusto?

Nah. I'm generally pretty happy and enjoy my life. And while I'm probably biased I never had any complaints about being bad company either.

Proper hedonists aren't that much fun, because they're too narcissistic to care about you having fun. 

When I say I don't enjoy eating I don't mean in the sense that food doesn't appeal to me or taste anything. I enjoy a good meal and I get hungry. I just don't view it as an important part of life the way some people do.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies