BREAKING: You Know Who Pulls Out of Iran Nuclear Deal (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:48:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: You Know Who Pulls Out of Iran Nuclear Deal (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: You Know Who Pulls Out of Iran Nuclear Deal  (Read 15252 times)
Storebought
YaBB God
« on: May 08, 2018, 12:41:56 PM »

Iran is in dire shape even with the deal. In fact, the rest of that article strongly implies that Iranian population sees both the doves and the hardliners as failures, and that

You must be logged in to read this quote.

which is what Trump wanted all along.
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 01:12:37 PM »

You gotta love how leftists go all out in defense of a theocratic regime that has stated it's desire to wipe jews off the face of the earth, all while claiming trumps refusal to condemn putin is disturbing(to be clear I think trump is retarded for his praise of Putin)

Iran has the only significant population of Jews in any Muslim country besides Turkey.
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 01:39:45 PM »

You gotta love how leftists go all out in defense of a theocratic regime that has stated it's desire to wipe jews off the face of the earth, all while claiming trumps refusal to condemn putin is disturbing(to be clear I think trump is retarded for his praise of Putin)
Iran has the only significant population of Jews in any Muslim country besides Turkey.
Jews in Iran are also oppressed as hell, though: hardly a ringing endorsement for the regime. The Muslim country that knows how to treat its Jews well is Azerbaijan. And no, I do not condone the human rights violations in that country either.

The Baha'is are the oppressed religious minority of Iran. The status of Jews in Azerbaijan is interesting.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies