Al in Richmond (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 02:02:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Al in Richmond (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Al in Richmond  (Read 1635 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« on: May 23, 2004, 01:03:47 PM »
« edited: May 23, 2004, 01:05:19 PM by Governor ilikeverin »

I live in a log cabin or possibly on a farm in rural Minnesota (peanut farmer? no, that's been used already....hmmm) Smiley

I see that the vice president is being serious about his populist rethoric. Smiley

Errr... I don't think we have log cabins any more Wink

You could live in a cabin on say... the Lake of the Woods (extreme north Minnesota).

Or you could live in the 'burbs like me, so you can experience the Twin Cities' culture Smiley

International Falls is right on the southern shore of LOTW:

ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2004, 02:57:51 PM »

I live in a log cabin or possibly on a farm in rural Minnesota (peanut farmer? no, that's been used already....hmmm) Smiley

I see that the vice president is being serious about his populist rethoric. Smiley

Errr... I don't think we have log cabins any more Wink

You could live in a cabin on say... the Lake of the Woods (extreme north Minnesota).

Or you could live in the 'burbs like me, so you can experience the Twin Cities' culture Smiley

International Falls is right on the southern shore of LOTW:

I live in a cabin by the lake! Cheesy

(that might not be good PR though...) Wink

I will live somewhere that makes me look folksy and down-to-earth. Smiley

Errr... scratch the map.  LOTW is actually on the little sticky-uppy thinging in the north of Minnesota...

anyway Smiley

Let's see... folksy and down to earth...

I got it!  Live in Lindstrom.  It's pretty small... it's water tower is shaped like a teapot on top... and almost all of the signs there are in Swedish and English (which should appeal to your oddly large interest in Sweden ( Wink ))!  'tis quite Scandanavian Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies