NJ-GOV 2021 megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 06:18:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NJ-GOV 2021 megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NJ-GOV 2021 megathread  (Read 52386 times)
Duke of York

« on: September 08, 2021, 07:16:37 AM »

2021 is on track to be the first time New Jersey elects a Governor that’s the same party as the President since 1985.

This.

NJGOP needs to retool after their November loss....Guadagno and Ciattarelli are not compelling statewide; Christie sucked the oxygen out of the NJGOP.....

2025 they have the possibility with Ryan Peters.....

If Shelia Oliver is the Democratic nominee she could very well be Murphy’s successor.
Duke of York

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 11:23:26 PM »

Murphy will probably win, but it will be embarrassing if Youngkin wins by a larger margin than him.

Heres the good news for the Dem establishment tho: They still have 13 months to make excuses, find scapegoats, and avoid responsibility for the inevitable 2022 shellacking. I wonder what/who it will be this time? Ralph Nader? Russia? Muh media?

2022 will be a disaster might as well call it now.
Duke of York

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 12:22:50 PM »

I've been compiling town-by-town results in a Google Sheet. So far 13 counties have certified out of 21.

Trenton only had 9,000 votes? Wow. Hamilton is roughly the same population and had 3x that amount. I guess Trenton's Hispanic population is significantly non-citizen or too young, but that is a very stark difference.

That is pathetic. This a problem Democrats need to fix. Connecticut Dems learned it long ago and are able to get high urban turnout almost every year.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies