Rubio & Paul SotU response speeches (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:54:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Rubio & Paul SotU response speeches (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rubio & Paul SotU response speeches  (Read 3236 times)
BluegrassBlueVote
United States

« on: February 12, 2013, 11:02:42 PM »

Rubio was pretty good but not quite up to his standards. A little awkward in delivery and with the water grab, and obviously the response was vague and rambling (not that the words matter). Better than McDonnell and leagues ahead of Jindal.

No one cares about Rand.
BluegrassBlueVote
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 11:23:22 PM »

Rubio was pretty good but not quite up to his standards. A little awkward in delivery and with the water grab, and obviously the response was vague and rambling (not that the words matter). Better than McDonnell and leagues ahead of Jindal.

No one cares about Rand.
I think Mitch Daniels had the best one, last year. He made a huge mistake not running in 2012. The Presidency would've been his for the taking.

True. I was just referring to guys who were perceived as national candidates since Daniels had already declined to run at that point. The nomination was definitely his to be had.
BluegrassBlueVote
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 12:21:43 AM »

I didn't watch any of them, but considering the commentary in this thread Rubio seems to have done well.

Meh. "Better than Jindal" isn't exactly high praise and that's most what I'm hearing. It's true that the water grab is all that'll be remembered out of this, but he had a pretty great comeback on Twitter poking fun at himself.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies