Agree or Disagree: Libertas and Robert Stark are more similar than different (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 05:22:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Agree or Disagree: Libertas and Robert Stark are more similar than different (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Agree or Disagree: Libertas and Robert Stark are more similar than different
Agree

Disagree

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Agree or Disagree: Libertas and Robert Stark are more similar than different  (Read 4496 times)
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: January 31, 2010, 12:21:28 AM »

True dat.

Haha, look at the people calling this a lame thread.  If ever there was evidence something was not lame.  Too bad Mint got stuck in that string of glory.  How was he supposed to know that would happen, I guess.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 01:32:19 AM »

True dat.

Haha, look at the people calling this a lame thread.  If ever there was evidence something was not lame.  Too bad Mint got stuck in that string of glory.  How was he supposed to know that would happen, I guess.
Excuse me? What do you have against the people who called it a lame thread, including Mint?

They suck.  Not including Mint.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 01:36:49 AM »

True dat.

Excuse me? What do you have against the people who called it a lame thread, including Mint?
Why do they suck, Fezzy? Those people, including Mint, are friends of mine. I don't appreciate you insulting them unnecessarily like that.

Thought so.  They're terrible posters.  You all say the same thing and resist logic on a regular basis.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 01:57:17 AM »

True dat.

Why do they suck, Fezzy? Those people, including Mint, are friends of mine. I don't appreciate you insulting them unnecessarily like that.
Thought so.  They're terrible posters.  You all say the same thing and resist logic on a regular basis.
Why do you have to keep making personal attacks against us all?

You asked me.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 02:04:35 AM »

True dat.

They suck.  Not including Mint.
Why do you have to keep making personal attacks against us all?
You asked me.
Well you are just displaying for everyone the fact that you are not a very nice person, and are incapable of having a civilized discussion without throwing in personal insults.

Oh.  My bad.  I guess I didn't notice the deep conversation going on.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 02:36:23 AM »

True dat.

They suck.  Not including Mint.
Please elaborate on how I am a terrible poster.

You I don't know.  Sorry you're lumped with them.

Though if you're really a Dallas fan I have little hope. Wink
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 02:43:04 AM »

Typical libertarian spaz.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2010, 02:43:39 AM »

As my profile elaborates, I'm a "Dallas" fan because of the ex-Underoath vocalist, Dallas Taylor, not because of sports. I don't give a flying rats a*& about sports, to be frank.

Haven't read your profile, to be frank.  That's both a relief and a shame.  Now your only worry is your crowd.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2010, 02:55:20 AM »

Nice, the whole crew's out tonight.

Mr. Crowley, it is a relief you are not a Dallas sports fan, yet a shame you don't care about sports.  Thought that was pretty evident.  Your crowd should be pretty obvious as well, seeing as you post in chunks together and have evidently banded together in Atlasia.

I am not a typical libertarian, and I have not done anything that would indicate I'm a "spaz."

I don't see what I did to give you a legitimate reason to be an ass to me other than you're arrogance and pompous self-consciousness leads you to believe you can treat others with disrespect or dismissal without any kind of reasonable judgment of the person. Thanks.

Oh.

I'm pompously self-conscious?  Wild.

It's "your" not "you're".
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2010, 04:08:36 AM »

Mr. Crowley, it is a relief you are not a Dallas sports fan, yet a shame you don't care about sports.  Thought that was pretty evident.  Your crowd should be pretty obvious as well, seeing as you post in chunks together and have evidently banded together in Atlasia.
What do you have against anyone in our "crowd"?

You want to start over?  Seriously?  That's literally the exact same question that started your dramasplosion.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2010, 11:43:17 AM »

What do you have against anyone in our "crowd"?
You want to start over?  Seriously?  That's literally the exact same question that started your dramasplosion.
There was no drama from anyone but you here.

Haha interesting perspective.  Should we break this down step by step also?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies