Department of Internal Affairs - Secretary Cranberry (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:00:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Department of Internal Affairs - Secretary Cranberry (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Department of Internal Affairs - Secretary Cranberry  (Read 1766 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 04, 2014, 12:54:56 PM »

Didn't Griffin invade the IDS?  How did that go?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 02:09:33 PM »

friendly note that you don't have the GM-lite powers of the SOIA (that is still a thing right?) until you're actually confirmed by the Senate

Atlasian Turmoil - 10 a.m. Update
Again, this will become official the moment I may swear in as SoIA. For now, it's the nearest to official reports we can get, so play along.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 07:30:48 AM »

Wait, when did I say I was invading the South? Is this 2012? Wink

You invaded to try to get Enderman Tongue
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 08:00:33 AM »

Wait, when did I say I was invading the South? Is this 2012? Wink

You invaded to try to get Enderman Tongue

I guess invade is the wrong word, but anyway you treasoned against President Tyrion and were therefore jailed.

Clearly my actions as acting Attorney General single-handedly saved the IDS Wink
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 05:06:18 PM »

There's literally no reason to believe the MW government has "collapsed" except for whatever fanfiction people are pulling out of their asses. The Governor is still in office. The government is entirely working as intended.

In fact, there's been literally no reason for anything that's happened in the last two days to have happened at all. The President resigned and the next in line took his place. That's it. This is all basically a step below LARPing.

Yes, there is and that reason is this more fun than the game has been in...eer...ever.

Anyway, I have a question for Secretary Cranberry: Are rpryor, wormyguy, and IBDD dead?  Given that Snowstalker has claimed to have executed them and we've only (allegedly Tongue ) heard from rpryor and IBDD since, it seems save to assume that wormyguy has been guillotined, no?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies