Updated: ~470,000 Puerto Ricans to Relocate over 2 Years (Swing State Alert) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:00:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Updated: ~470,000 Puerto Ricans to Relocate over 2 Years (Swing State Alert) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Updated: ~470,000 Puerto Ricans to Relocate over 2 Years (Swing State Alert)  (Read 5107 times)
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« on: October 10, 2017, 08:51:19 AM »
« edited: October 10, 2017, 09:17:07 AM by Generally Useless »

Yet people claim we can have open borders with Latin America and not be overwhelmed.

Puerto Rico is a case study that proves people from the third world will never stop moving here until this country is as poor as the ones they are coming from.

Racist? Check.
Xenophobic (somehow against people within your own country)? Check.
White Supremacist? Check.
Don't have a damn clue about Puerto Rico or its people? Check.
Completely ignorant of history and the consequences of colonialism, imperialism, and European exploitation? Check.

Purely name calling and no actual arguments? Check.

Yep. And I'm never going to argue with you either because you're pure trash devoid of intelligence and not worth even the minimal effort used to type these words. Now, yo-ho-ho and onto ignore you go.
Somehow, Jacobin has managed to be worse than ProgressiveCanadian. That's takes a lot of effort.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 11:58:42 AM »

Yet people claim we can have open borders with Latin America and not be overwhelmed.

Puerto Rico is a case study that proves people from the third world will never stop moving here until this country is as poor as the ones they are coming from.

Racist? Check.
Xenophobic (somehow against people within your own country)? Check.
White Supremacist? Check.
Don't have a damn clue about Puerto Rico or its people? Check.
Completely ignorant of history and the consequences of colonialism, imperialism, and European exploitation? Check.

Purely name calling and no actual arguments? Check.

Yep. And I'm never going to argue with you either because you're pure trash devoid of intelligence and not worth even the minimal effort used to type these words. Now, yo-ho-ho and onto ignore you go.
Somehow, Jacobin has managed to be worse than ProgressiveCanadian. That's takes a lot of effort.

It's nice to see you coming to the defense of a bigot while rebuking me for calling him out on his ignorance. But, "worse" is a highly subjective adjective. Considering the source, I'll take it as a compliment. Now, yo-ho-ho and onto ignore you go.

Anyway, I hate for posts on a thread discussing an important issue to drift so far from the topic, so I'll stop replying to the trolls now.
Did I ever defend what he said? Or was it those voices in your head?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies