Demographics of the Democratic Party in 2046 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:57:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Demographics of the Democratic Party in 2046 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Demographics of the Democratic Party in 2046  (Read 2275 times)
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« on: August 01, 2016, 11:58:51 PM »

You know what I mean though. There is not one white Democrat left in the House of Representatives in the South, and the only reason there is a single Democrat left in the House from the South is because of Voting Rights Act-mandated minority-majority districts.

Now as for the appointments, it seems as though President Obama has made it his policy that anyone who wants to be appointed to a federal judgeship must be female, or gay, or a racial minority. I'd like to think that when I run for office that my sexuality isn't the sole reason why I have a future in this party.

So he's nominated two highly qualified women and that means he's made gender or race a bar test to be nominated? That's ridiculous, - of course the highest court in the land should reflect the diversity of the land, and there are many qualified candidates from any group in this vast country. What about the 99% of straight, white, Christian males that have been nominated since the country was founded? The fact that other groups are finally being considered, how is that threatening? Also, how do you explain Merrick Garland?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies