GA-06 and SC-05 election day & results thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:15:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  GA-06 and SC-05 election day & results thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA-06 and SC-05 election day & results thread  (Read 71435 times)
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« on: June 20, 2017, 08:43:28 PM »

So much hate for Ossoff after considering him as a POTUS or VP candidate for 2024...after his successful Senate campaign in 2020.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 10:13:15 PM »

I find it funny that Trump and Republican are celebrating about winning in Kansas, Montana, South Carolina, and Georgia.
Still celebrating winning in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, etc.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 10:20:09 PM »

I find it funny that Trump and Republican are celebrating about winning in Kansas, Montana, South Carolina, and Georgia.

Things look very good for yall right now, I can see it and I admit it. But a piece of friendly advice, don't get too cocky, just trust me and all the other liberals feeding you our tears now, you don't want to end up like us.
I acknowledge the fact that these special elections are sending mixed signals about 2018 midterms. Though Democratic candidates are making these elections very close, they can't quite make it to the finish line.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 10:29:45 PM »

Things look very good for yall right now, I can see it and I admit it. But a piece of friendly advice, don't get too cocky, just trust me and all the other liberals feeding you our tears now, you don't want to end up like us.
I acknowledge the fact that these special elections are sending mixed signals about 2018 midterms. Though Democratic candidates are making these elections very close, they can't quite make it to the finish line.

This is why I don't see the Democrats taking the House back in 2018 unless we're in the middle of a recession. Yes, Democrats clearly have more enthusiasm and they'll net gain 10-20 seat but that'll only get them so far.
I always thought that it was harder for Rep to vote for Dem than a Dem voting for a Rep.
This is strictly me, a moderate Republican, I have no problem at all voting for a Dem if they are a better candidate
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies