Governor Romney on Obama wanting Sex Ed for Kindergarden children (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:58:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Governor Romney on Obama wanting Sex Ed for Kindergarden children (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Governor Romney on Obama wanting Sex Ed for Kindergarden children  (Read 2436 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: July 19, 2007, 09:10:37 PM »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wFKF6wpHzRM

Fantastic piece by Governor Romney.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 09:21:53 PM »

The flag backdrop is a bit much.

Why?
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 07:05:07 AM »

Too funny. The Republicans getting their panties all in a bunch over something that a sleazy, flip flopping political opportunist like Romney said with checking the facts first. I hope a lesson would be learned here - but I doubt it.

The lesson is, despite the Republicans seeming to harp on it, I'd be willing to bet the majority of Americans are on our side.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 07:30:15 AM »

Too funny. The Republicans getting their panties all in a bunch over something that a sleazy, flip flopping political opportunist like Romney said with checking the facts first. I hope a lesson would be learned here - but I doubt it.

The lesson is, despite the Republicans seeming to harp on it, I'd be willing to bet the majority of Americans are on our side.

On "our" side about what? The fiction Mitt presented, or what Obama was talking about?

The "fiction" happens to be moral values. Coming from a guy with political views of a President who sprayed his moral values to the public, I'm not surprised.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies