Article of Impeachment Against Associate Justice Torie (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:42:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Article of Impeachment Against Associate Justice Torie (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Article of Impeachment Against Associate Justice Torie  (Read 2962 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: July 26, 2014, 11:31:36 PM »

Well, I suppose either active justice can answer this, but has Torie been so completely MIA as to be a burden to the court? Or, rather, if you would like to give a statement without any explicit opinion on the matter, can you name the last time you communicated with Torie?

I won't go into that, but, in my case, the last I heard from Torie was in the early discussions on Snowstalker v. The Midwest, to the point where his opinion on the law was made clear (hence the unanimous opinion), in advance of his hiatus.

I did note that the decision in Scott v. The Northeast was unanimous, but given the de facto vacancy I was using that in the sense that me and Chief Justice bgwah were on the same page following our discussion of the case.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies