Coburn/Barbour versus Obama/Biden (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 03:36:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Coburn/Barbour versus Obama/Biden (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Coburn/Barbour versus Obama/Biden  (Read 9322 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: February 11, 2009, 09:48:58 PM »

Coburn would be lucky to get 40% of the popular vote.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 07:43:27 PM »

"The gay community has infiltrated the very centers of power in every area across this country, and they wield extreme power... That agenda is the greatest threat to our freedom that we face today. Why do you think we see the rationalization for abortion and multiple sexual partners? That's a gay agenda."

"Lesbianism is so rampant in some of the schools in Southeast Oklahoma that they'll only let one girl go to the bathroom. Now think about it."

"[Showing Shindler's List on television is] irresponsible sexual behavior...I cringe when I realize that there were children all across this nation watching this program."

"I favor the death penalty for abortionists and other people who take life."
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 07:53:00 PM »

"The gay community has infiltrated the very centers of power in every area across this country, and they wield extreme power... That agenda is the greatest threat to our freedom that we face today. Why do you think we see the rationalization for abortion and multiple sexual partners? That's a gay agenda."

"Lesbianism is so rampant in some of the schools in Southeast Oklahoma that they'll only let one girl go to the bathroom. Now think about it."

"[Showing Shindler's List on television is] irresponsible sexual behavior...I cringe when I realize that there were children all across this nation watching this program."

"I favor the death penalty for abortionists and other people who take life."
Coburn in 2012 agrees with all these so they're bad examples.

Well then he's also a bigot.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies