Obama-ites!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:27:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Obama-ites!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Obama-ites!  (Read 1338 times)
ottermax
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -6.09

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2008, 01:48:56 AM »

The Bradley Effect won't happen to our campaign. Hey atleast Obama has one a primary (sorry I should have said a Caucus)!

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but it look like it happened in NH. However, I think Nevada will be close despite the polls (we need new ones), and SC will lean towards Obama, but there might be a surge for Clinton right now. Go Obama!
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2008, 01:57:06 AM »

I honestly think now...the Obama supporters are going to be overwhelmingly pissed around the nation...and come out to support him and have him win the nomination. Even the Edwards supporters [like myself] will start backing him..just to stop Clinton from being back in the white house.

I think that is what really needs to happen now.  The other candidates need to drop out and unite behind Obama, the third tier especially.  I hope more Edwards supporters start thinking like you since its pretty clear he isn't going to win.  If people want to defeat Hillary then there can't be 20-25% of primary voters out there wasting their votes on Richardson and Edwards.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies