Massive leak of Trump transition vetting documents (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 12:27:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Massive leak of Trump transition vetting documents (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Massive leak of Trump transition vetting documents  (Read 2153 times)
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« on: June 25, 2019, 07:29:31 PM »

This. On behalf of the entire GOP, we apologize for nominating this. We know how to run an administration, we promise you.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 09:28:06 PM »

This. On behalf of the entire GOP, we apologize for nominating this. We know how to run an administration, we promise you.

Yeah cause your last one was so good /s

At least Bush's administration knew how to keep it's sh*t together.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 07:49:46 AM »

Your apology will only be accepted in the form of your vote for Trump’s Democratic opponent in 2020.

Nope, I still agree with the administration on policy.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 11:41:42 AM »

Your apology will only be accepted in the form of your vote for Trump’s Democratic opponent in 2020.

Then you’re willfully complicit in everything bad that comes from the administration. Take your apology elsewhere.

lol k
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2019, 02:12:46 PM »

Then you’re willfully complicit in everything bad that comes from the administration. Take your apology elsewhere.

lol k

He is, or rather we are, completely right on this. Take your LOL elsewhere along with your useless apology.

Your side has plenty to apologize for, much more than ours.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2019, 02:24:00 PM »

lol k

He is, or rather we are, completely right on this. Take your LOL elsewhere along with your useless apology.

Save it for a moment when you're not actively defending the side that is torturing children.

That's false. And why the hell would I stand with a side that just supports letting anyone in?
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2019, 06:27:03 PM »

lol k

Save it for a moment when you're not actively defending the side that is torturing children.

That's false. And why the hell would I stand with a side that just supports letting anyone in?

So, you actually believe that the only choice between mass separation of families and Detention of toddlers in dog kennels is open borders? Funny, that literally 90% of Democrats don't even support that.

But I guess you and your subspecies need to tell yourself that in order to support this internment camp inhumanity.

I think the whole family should be deported and that there should be no separation of family members. But you oppose that too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies