Hofstra University POTUS debate at 9pm ET **live commentary thread** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:10:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hofstra University POTUS debate at 9pm ET **live commentary thread** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hofstra University POTUS debate at 9pm ET **live commentary thread**  (Read 12945 times)
Sorenroy
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -5.91

P P
« on: September 26, 2016, 04:50:48 PM »

Leak: Question 1 is:
"Secretary Clinton, you recently were diagnosed with pneumonia and has to take a week off the trail after collapsing during a ceremony.  This came after repeated assertions from you and your staff that you were in perfect health.  Can the American people rely on you to tell the truth about something as critical as your health?"

I'm not sure how she answers it.

Very easy.

"Everybody can fall sick on occasion. I am no superhuman and no different from anybody else in thsi respect. It was an infection in my office that I caught. It is done and over with. I am generally in perfect health: that statement was true when it was made and is true today."

I thought she said it was not contagious.
Sorenroy
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -5.91

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 05:50:37 PM »

Rules for watching the debate:

1) Drink.
2) Drink a lot.
3) Every time someone says "email" take one shot. (Cool drinking game, right?)
4) If Trump calls Clinton "Crooked Hillary" take shots until you forget that he's up in Ohio.
5) If Clinton wins, drink champagne.
6) If Trump wins, drink. And don't stop for four years.
7) Why is the drinking age higher than the voting age?

Are you trying to give people alcohol poisoning?

It would be more enjoyable than watching the debate.

I can't argue with that. To me, the worst part will be the media spin and public reception afterwards, where so long as Trump doesn't fling feces or pull out his dick he'll be declared the winner. And if Clinton even mispronounces one word it'll be replayed for days on end as everyone declares it the final nail in her campaign's coffin.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies