DCCC Autopsy is complete, suppressed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:36:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  DCCC Autopsy is complete, suppressed (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DCCC Autopsy is complete, suppressed  (Read 1754 times)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 29, 2017, 12:27:31 AM »

Quit being condescending to people. That's all they need. If they do that, it'll open a door to another Democratic landslide.

Democrats are condescending just by existing. They don't even have to do anything. By and large, most white voters and especially Christian Republicans have a heavy persecution complex so every piece of legislation Democrats introduce is spun as an "attack on the American values." But what they really mean by attack on American values is its an attack on the dominant white Judeo-Christian power structure that's basically always existed in this country. I would wager most white voters know the GOP screws them but their more terrified of America becoming more diverse and thus them losing power.

Democrats probably know this which is why the report was suppress ed. Their basically viewed as the party of freaks and minorities. At least that's my experience of having grown up in the white working class
From what I heard on Twitter this is the autopsy. Rural America hates dems for cultural /social/racial reasons an suburanties are going dem cause they hate the GOP for cultural/social/racial reasons
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies