Proposal. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 08:05:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Proposal. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Proposal.  (Read 4673 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: November 11, 2010, 10:54:15 PM »

Andrew, where were your values and morals when Afletisch made up uberpartisian RRP/DA only cabinet?

RG - Fritz
SoIA- Al
AG - Barnes
SoEA - Hashemite
SoFA - Franzl
GM - Purple State

I'm dying to hear your explanation on how this is an uberpartisan ticket. Not one person here is center-right. You have at least 4 liberals, a center-lefty, and a centrist. Al is a category by himself.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 11:01:28 PM »

Fritz was later addition. And we're talking about a partisian, since you all are whinning about bad evil JCP and innocent right in a regard of bipartisianship.

Well, Tmthforu, speaking about you, you were offered RG position you turned down after accepting. Fine. So we tapped Hans, who was unamiously confirmed by the Senate due to his qualification. Are you all going to scream about that too?
You failed to back up your statement that Afleitch's cabinet is partisan. The cabinet is closer to liberal partisan than it is conservative partisan, ironically.

I wish I could have taken the RG position, but an incident in my life caused concern on my future, and I wasn't going to take any chances. I also don't have excel, but that's not why I quit. I find the position to be pretty non-partisan, so I only care that Hans does a good job. And for the record, I haven't "screamed" once. Anyone who actually screams over Atlasia really needs to get a life.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 11:13:16 PM »

Despite the fact there was no JCP-er in a cabinet, while I remembering DAers, RRPers in Bgwah, Lief cabinets for example.

Also, I'm sick and tired of your hipocrity. If you really don't "screaming", please never AIM me, and few other folks, with a full of rage chats again. Consider yourself blocked on AIM, Mr. "I'm hollier than you".
The issue here is bipartisanship. Afleitch composed a very bipartisan administration. It had one current JCP member in it, and several others who are closely aligned with the JCP. I'd also like to point out that while you claim this was a RPP/DA only cabinet, there were a couple members of it who weren't in either, and the only RPP member in this cabinet was the VP, Smid, who was actually elected.

Kalwejt, what upsets me is the fact you throw out accusations such as this one, then fail to adequately back them up. You can't expect to attack the right like this and get nothing in response. The motives behind BK becoming PPT are sad, with you and several others claiming that the JCP deserved it since they had a majority. This should be about electing the strongest candidate, regardless of political views or party affiliation.

I'm not being a hypocrite. I have a proven record of seeking bipartisnhip, from my time in the Senate to as Governor. I'm even comprosing with the left as we speak on a bill recently introduced in the Assembly.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 12:09:09 AM »

So even this thread has turned into partisan arguing. Wow
Did you honestly expect everyone to just say "Oh, good idea" and stop? Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length