What was the worst thing you ever did in school? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:01:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What was the worst thing you ever did in school? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What was the worst thing you ever did in school?  (Read 7468 times)
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« on: October 27, 2007, 04:44:52 PM »

I cut through the school during the mile run in gym and got suspended. I was also accused of "bullying" once for some reason in middle school, having done nothing. That being said, I wasn't much of a troublemaker.

Discuss the worst thing you ever did.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 05:10:56 PM »

To be honest, a lot of people used to tell those kinds of jokes at my high school, since there were very few black people to care that they were being said.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 02:41:03 PM »

Nothing really.  I remember getting pulled into the principals office in 2nd grade and was paddled, but I can't remember why.

Calling the matron a "ƒaucy wench of a diƒreputable qualitie", or snapping your slate tablet, perhaps?

hahaha

The Principal had a great paddle.  It was about a half-inch thick slab of oak with various holes drilled in it.  It was displayed proudly on his wall, and everyone that walked through that one section of the school (he had glass walls two sides of his office since it was on the corner) would see the paddle and be reminded that it does get used.  Once in a while, there would be a public display, with the Principal or one of his assistants walking into the office with the child to be punished, remove the paddle off the wall, and then walked into a secondary room which was adjacent to the principals office.  After a few seconds, the student would come out of the room, through the Principals office either wiping the tears away from his eyes or holding his butt.  The message was quite clear.  hahaha

Talking out of turn? That's a paddlin'. Lookin' out the window? That's a paddlin'. Staring at my sandals? That's a padddlin'. Paddlin' the school canoe? Oh, you better believe that's a paddlin'.

Gotta love corporal punishment. Glad we outlawed it here Smiley

Hey, I didn't get in trouble often.  Tongue  Learned my lesson real quick.  hahaha
The principal actually cut holes to reduce wind resistance? Badass.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 11:11:27 PM »

hehe. well done, HW.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 08:24:48 PM »

yes. it shall be put in the pile with "humble man".
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 12:19:22 AM »

Yes, the new Strahism is, in fact, VIP Quality.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies