The National Weekly Atlasian (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:34:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The National Weekly Atlasian (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The National Weekly Atlasian  (Read 172798 times)
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« on: March 09, 2009, 01:00:53 PM »

Marokai,

I think you have been an active member of Atlasia and that your participation should be rewarded. It is my firm belief that you will make an excellent Attorney-General and for what it's worth, I will be supporting your confirmation in the Senate.

As will I.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 10:55:11 PM »

I'm supporting HappyWarrior. He told me he was going to run for the position back when I first decided I was going to run. Besides that I told my fellow members in the Midwest that if I was elected I wouldn't support DWTL for Senate, which probably helped a few cast their votes for me.

And what really tipped the balance against you DWTL is your arrogance in assuming you'd get the job. I really have nothing personal against you but you really are way too arrogant to many around here. Just because there are 5 RPP Senators doesn't mean we'll support you for a nonpartisan job when HW will be fine activity wise for the job. In the end it really came down to the arrogance you showed toward assuming you had this job.

Well, this is an interesting development...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies