Confirmation hearing: Napoleon for GM (Voting) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 11:48:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation hearing: Napoleon for GM (Voting) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation hearing: Napoleon for GM (Voting)  (Read 2027 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: July 07, 2014, 03:35:47 PM »
« edited: July 07, 2014, 03:47:13 PM by DemPGH, President »

Fwiw, I also tend to take the view that the department heads should be more then only narrators or spokespeople. If they don't really have the authority to do anything, their positions are really kind of superfluous, I guess. I'd be open to a cabinet reshuffle, but the Senate would have to propose it as an amendment and I'd need to see a blueprint for it. So meanwhile, the trick is picking people who will kind of do things that fit with the administration's goals (E.g., while Superique did a fine job, he was far too hawkish). It's like hiring coaches, ha!

Nappy's aim to follow RL, realistic events as objectively as possible and to give latitude also fits with what I envision of the office.

With the cabinet I have assembled, political views are divergent, but goals and outlook and temperaments and experience are all actually similar, IMO.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies