What year do you expect Alaska to vote for a Democratic Presidential candidate? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 10:20:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  What year do you expect Alaska to vote for a Democratic Presidential candidate? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What year do you expect Alaska to vote for a Democratic Presidential candidate?

Don't Know

Never Again

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: What year do you expect Alaska to vote for a Democratic Presidential candidate?  (Read 3792 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: August 01, 2007, 08:36:01 AM »

It will if the GOP stays in Gilead long enough and oil no longer is that popular....maybe 2020..but if the GOP drops the entire fundy crap, places like Alaska will be the new Republican base, instead of places like Utah, Mississippi and Indiana.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 12:42:17 PM »

Maybe they'll vote Dem if Gravel gets nominated;) lol

Alaska could actually be a swing state, but its to oil that makes them one of the most reactionary states in the union.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 12:40:53 PM »

I think they have a better chance of voting Indy than voting Dem

...like voting for a really viable Green or Libertarian...or maybe even Bloomberg.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 11:00:09 PM »

Once a Democrat Presidential candidate supports oil drilling in ANWR, then yes, it could happen.

That's what I say.... or when the chips come off oil and onto...say solar. Who wouldn't want to build a giant panel where there is 6 months of sunlight and infinite space?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 10:45:12 PM »

Once a Democrat Presidential candidate supports oil drilling in ANWR, then yes, it could happen.

That's what I say.... or when the chips come off oil and onto...say solar. Who wouldn't want to build a giant panel where there is 6 months of sunlight and infinite space?

The Democrats because it would make it look ugly and kill animals (reasons they use so wind farms can't be built in certain areas even though they support it).

Nah, that's just the rich people. Wind Farms off my dock would look like angels in the distance.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies