Atlas flashforward 2055 edition (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 12:26:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Atlas flashforward 2055 edition (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlas flashforward 2055 edition  (Read 1307 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 14, 2017, 03:57:36 PM »

Just a reminder that we can't count out Governor James Sandoval - he's really turned Nevada around, even more so than he did as Military Governor of Luna*.

*The U. S. Sector of the Moon
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 08:00:30 PM »

I remember hearing about the legendary Sanders campaign from the time I was a kid. My dad was an old-school Berniecrat who insisted until the day he died that Sanders would have defeated Trump, typical millennial, amazing how they all sold out and fell in line behind the Donald when it became convenient. I still remember how he used to get drunk and stumble around the house in the middle of the night going off on some diatribe about how it was still mathematically possible for Bernie to win the nomination. That reminds me, I inherited a bunch of archival footage of the 2016 election that he took on a primitive eyephone I think it was called back before the entire company was taken over by Musk Holographics in 2036. I've been trying to find someone that can convert it all to hologram but it's almost impossible to find someone who still knows how those things work. Maybe if there's anything interesting in the footage the Trump Presidential Library will buy it.

it is called the iphone, and I remember that 2016 campaign really really well, the fact is that Kasich was the most electable candidate out of everyone running that year.

Wow! You must be really old!
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 07:41:56 PM »

Is Governor Brandon Washington of New York going to continue to build up the anti-Trump Republicans, as well as his strange alliance with the Reform Party/Nick Troiano?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 04:10:24 PM »

Is Governor Brandon Washington of New York going to continue to build up the anti-Trump Republicans, as well as his strange alliance with the Reform Party/Nick Troiano?

Why are we still referring to them as anti-Trump Republicans? The Tump family hasn't been a thing for a decade at least. They're just Republicans.

Barron Trump?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies